THE MOUNTAIN IS CURRENTLY AT LEVEL 2 AND IS OPEN FOR OPERATION.
Here are our club guidelines
- Mt Ruapehu Skiing and accommodation at Snowline are allowed under Level 2 Guidelines. If you can arrive safely and legally and are not currently unwell – you are welcome
- The government is controlling internal borders to travel
- RAL will control numbers on the mountain so all parking must now be booked if you arrive between 6am and 6pm. If you arrive outside these hours you do not need to book a car park and can park in the normal overnight parking.
- The lodge is Safe!
- The Custodians have currently been isolated for 6 weeks on the mountain
- Hygiene and food safety practices are already in place
- All areas have been thoroughly cleaned
- Book online and check the COVID-19 Guidelines and parking information online
- Protocols for staying at the Lodge under Level 2
- Maintain good hygiene – wash your hands often, cough or sneeze into your elbow
- If you or someone in your bubble starts to feel unwell please report this to the Warden or Custodian
- Please do not invite friends to visit you at the Lodge during your stay