Enter your dates below
Includes cooked breakfast, lunch-making facilities, and cooked evening meal.
|Winter||Special event weekend||Off Season|
|Non Members, mid week||$75.00||$65.00||$30.00|
|Non Members, weekend||$85.00||N/A||$30.00|
|Ladies Week Special||Per night|
|Members and Non-members||$47.00|
Welcome to the booking page.
To make a booking just select your desired dates to the right, and follow the booking process.
Please note the following:
Payment of a booking can be made by the following methods
- Top up your account by Direct Crediting an amount to our bank account, please fill in the top up form here **Note that this can take up to 72 hours to appear on your account.***
- Pay at the time of booking using your Stripe.
- Meals on the first night – If you know you will be at the lodge by 7pm on the first night of your booking you can book a meal in. No meals will be booked for you if you don’t indicate this. Also no meals will be HELD for you, you must be there at 7pm to sit down and eat it.
- Cancellation Fees – If you cancel within 3 days of your 1st day of your booking, there is a cancellation fee of $10.00 per person per night so please try and tell us 3 days before as we order fresh food in for your stay. This includes if the road is closed by RAL.
- Non Member bookings– If you are booking in non members please remember that they can only be confirmed 2 weeks prior to booking. This means that you may have to go without your non-members if we have too many members booked two weeks prior. We always accept member bookings at time of booking, then you will get a email confirming if your non members can go two weeks prior. The booking officer can not accept a group booking of more than 10 people. The booking officer will email the committee your request and in some cases we will accept a group booking earlier than two weeks.
Remember if in doubt, please email the booking officer on email@example.com