Just wanted to say a massive thank you from myself and on behalf of Hastings Christian School.
The students had an absolute blast and staying at the lodge was a highlight for them also. The lodge played such an important part of our stay, and allowing our students to change into dry clothes before going home and sheltering for a moment before the 3hr trip home proved to be a lifeline for us. I can’t thank you enough.
I also just want to thank Aaron and Marie for being absolutely fantastic hosts. It was really great getting to know them a little.
THE MOUNTAIN IS CURRENTLY AT LEVEL 2 AND IS OPEN FOR OPERATION.
Here are our club guidelines
- Mt Ruapehu Skiing and accommodation at Snowline are allowed under Level 2 Guidelines. If you can arrive safely and legally and are not currently unwell – you are welcome
- The government is controlling internal borders to travel
- RAL will control numbers on the mountain so all parking must now be booked if you arrive between 6am and 6pm. If you arrive outside these hours you do not need to book a car park and can park in the normal overnight parking.
- The lodge is Safe!
- The Custodians have currently been isolated for 6 weeks on the mountain
- Hygiene and food safety practices are already in place
- All areas have been thoroughly cleaned
- Book online and check the COVID-19 Guidelines and parking information online
- Protocols for staying at the Lodge under Level 2
- Maintain good hygiene – wash your hands often, cough or sneeze into your elbow
- If you or someone in your bubble starts to feel unwell please report this to the Warden or Custodian
- Please do not invite friends to visit you at the Lodge during your stay
Want to join your spouse or partner? Check out our July partner special!!
As a family club we want to continue to help our families come and experience the wonders of Whakapapa.
For the month of July join your spouse or partner as a Senior member and pay only the annual subs*. That’s right no joining fee!
So for only $275, your spouse/partner can join and stay as a member.
*Offer only available for Senior membership only. Applicant must be a spouse/partner of a current Senior member with 3+ years membership. All applications will be reviewed by the committee. Conditions apply.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Check out our social events for 2021 season. Make sure you book in for these fun and social weekends.
7/8 August – Pizza & Margarita Night
23-27 August – Ladies Week
28/29 August – Quiz night (with a twist!)
11/12 September – Senior Club Races + Craft Beer Weekend
25/26 September – Cocktails!
2 October – Junior Club Races (or Monday 4 Oct depending on numbers)